Choose To Breathe Clean Air
Signs Your Home’s Air Quality Might Be Compromised… And What To Do About It.
Poor air quality in the home is a risk to your family’s comfort and health… but how do you know if you might have a problem?
Look for some of these warning signs:
- Unusual and noticeable odor, stale or stuffy air
- Poor airflow
- Dirty or faulty central heating or air conditioning equipment
- Damaged flue pipes or chimneys
- Unvented combustion air sources for fossil fuel appliances
- Excessive humidity/Insufficient humidity
- Tightly constructed or remodeled home (newer & remodeled homes are often sealed better, which has many benefits, but it also means in-home air-quality is even more important).
- Presence of microbiological agents
- Health reaction after remodeling, weathering, using new furniture, use of household products, or moving into a new home
- Feeling noticeable healthier outside the home