Coastline Heating & Cooling Is Proud to Offer Daikin FIT Heat Pump Systems.
Wouldn’t it be great if your cooling and heating system weren’t an energy hog? Daikin inverter technology helps systems run at an energy-conserving level, despite the climate conditions, by making slight adjustments to the compressor’s speed. Daikin systems will reach the desired temperature faster and maintain a more constant temperature compared to traditional ON/OFF systems. It will not frequently start and stop the “old fashioned way” just as a car is more efficient and comfortable traveling on a highway than it is in stop-and-go city traffic.
1. Variable-Speed DC Fan. High efficiency and low sound levels.
2. Blue Fin Corrosion Coating. 1000 hours salt spray rated as standard. Hydrophilic coating to help keep the coil clean.
3. 7mm Coil. High heat exchanger efficiency and compact casing design.
4. Inverter Board Cooled by Refrigerant Circuit. Elimination of condenser fan pressure drop causedby heat sink used onprevious generations.
5. Daikin Swing Compressor. High efficiency. Low sound levels.
6. Intelligent Defrost Mode. The outdoor unit will enable this mode to help prevent frost/ice from building up in cold climate conditions.
7. Advanced water-shedding drain pan. Engineered with multiple drain holes and channels providing effective water shedding.
DAIKIN BLUE FIN CORROSION COATING
Protects the outdoor unit against weather conditions and reduces friction to allow water to drain quicker from the coil and washes the coil clean. A must for salty air!
What sets Daikin FIT Systems apart from the competition?
DAIKIN INVERTER TECHNOLOGY
Helps systems run at an energy-conserving level, despite the climate conditions.
PROPRIETARY SWING COMPRESSOR
Integrates main parts into one main component minimizing wear and tear on the system.
Uses adequate energy based on load requirements, enhancing operational efficiency
THE DAIKIN FIT IS BACKED BY A 12-YEAR PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY*
AND A 12-YEAR UNIT REPLACEMENT LIMITED WARRANTY*