Welcome To The Myrtle Beach Area Air Conditioning Company That Gets Rave Reviews.
Coastline Heating and Cooling is the air conditioning company that can expertly maintain, repair, service, or install your air conditioning system. We specialize in Daikin systems for new installations and service all brands, types, makes, and models. We also strive to provide extraordinary service.
Our Air Conditioning Services:
Air Conditioning Maintenance/Tune-Ups
It’s easy to forget about air conditioner maintenance, but it’s crucial for avoiding problems. You don’t want to be reminded of it when you have a breakdown during a heat wave! Regular tune-ups will help avoid costly repairs and extend the life of your unit. Read more…
Air Conditioning Repair
All our technicians go through ongoing training every year. This means you can have confidence that the person we send to your home to repair your air conditioning system knows exactly what they’re doing and will get it fixed right the first time. Read more…
Air Conditioning Installation/Replacement
When it’s time for a new air conditioning system, you need a 100% reliable company to recommend the right size unit for your home. And it also MUST be installed to the highest standards if you want it to last. Coastline Heating and Cooling is the proven company with the track record and written guarantees to ensure a first-class installation. Read more…
Counties That We Serve
- Horry County, South Carolina/li>
- Brunswick County, North Carolina
What People Love About Our Air Conditioning Service
Contact Us Today
- We’re A 100% Client-Centered Company – Our Technicians Are Dependable and Friendly
- We Email You A Picture Of Your Technician Prior To Arrival
- We’ll Give You An Upfront Price – No Worries About Surprises On The Final Invoice
- Technicians Always Respect Your Property By Leaving Area Cleaner Than They Found It & Wearing Shoe Covers In Your Home
- Going Above & Beyond Is Standard With Us
- AND We Get It Done Right The First Time!
For Air Conditioning Maintenance, Repairs, Or Installation.